Nordic Young Anaesthesiologists (NYA) and The Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine (SSAI) are proud to announce our new nordic exchange program for trainee doctors in anesthesia and intensive care.
The NYA exchange programme offers trainees a grant of 10.000DKK (approximately 1.344€) and the opportunity to visit a host department in one of the Nordic countries: Norway, Finland, Iceland, Denmark or Sweden.
The NYA exchange programme offers maximum flexibility as trainees are able to set up their own exchange arrangement or use one of the departments that NYA already has an exchange agreement with.
The NYA exchange programme grant is set at 10.000 DKK (1.344 EURO) per exchange trainee to cover accomodation and travel.
- Applicant must
- Be a trainee in anaesthesia and intensive care medicine.
- Be a member of one of the national societies.
- Have at least one year of training left at the time of application.
Applicants agree to
- Be responsible for any and all arrangements, including travels and accommodation, relating to the exchange stay and host department. Many host departments will be able to provide assistance with most of the arrangements.
- Abide by requirements set by their host department.
- Offer a written or recorded short reflection on their exchange experience to NYA to be published.
Proposed host departments
- Finland: Kuopio University Hospital or Helsinki University Hospital
- Norway: Rikshospitalet, Oslo
- Iceland: Landspitali University Hospital, Reykjavik
- Sweden:Uppsala University Hospital
Application deadline December 15 2022.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Applications must contain:
- A cover letter with motivation for application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Preferred exchange location
All applicants can expect an answer to their application by the end of january 2023.