We hereby announce the General Assembly in connection to the SSAI conference in June in Oslo.
After the COVID pandemic forced us into an online version we are now back on track with the usual in person version, open to all members.
Please join us and make your voice heard in our society.
Venue: Clarion Hotel The Hub, Oslo, Central Park A
Time: 9th June 2022, 17:00-17:45
- Election of a chairperson of the meeting
- Report by The Board on matters and activities since the last general assembly and on plans
for the future
- Report by The ACTA Editor-in-chief on matters, activities and plans concerning the editing,
publishing and managing of ACTA
- Report by The Educational Committee on matters, activities and plans concerning education
- Report by The Clinical Practice Committee on matters, activities and plans concerning quality
standards, recommendations and clinical guidelines
- Report by The Research committee on matters, activities and plans concerning grants, and
incentives to increase collaborative research within the Scandinavian countries
- Report by The Nordic Young Anaesthesiologists
- Report by The ACTA Foundation on matters, activities and economic affairs within the scope
of authority determined by the charter of The Foundation
- Submission of the annual audited accounts for the last three financial years for approval
- Relief of responsibility of the board for the reviewed financial years
- Submission of a budget for the next two years for approval.
- Decision on membership fee based on the recommendation of The Board
- Election of members of the Board
- Election of auditor
- Amendment of the articles of the SSAI – none proposed
- Any other business
- Closing of the General Assembly